Welcome to Harwoods Patisserie
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Harwoods Patisserie’s dessert loyalty card.
- The dessert loyalty card is non-transferable and must be presented at the till at the time of purchase.
- You will receive a stamp for every Patisserie dessert purchased between the dates of Thursday 1st June until Friday 30th June 2023 inclusive.
- Loyalty cards will no longer be valid after Friday 30th June 2023 and no stamps or free desserts will be given after this time.
- After you have received eight stamps you will get your ninth dessert for free. The cheapest dessert will be exchanged for the ninth stamp.
- The loyalty card cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Harwoods Patisserie is not responsible for the loss or damage of any loyalty cards.
- No other items sold at Harwoods Patisserie are included in the dessert loyalty scheme.
- The dessert loyalty card can only be used in the shop at 40 High Street Standish, Wigan WN6 0HF.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- It is not possible to merge the Stamps and/or rewards from more than one Card onto a single Card.
- Free dessert stamp must be redeemed on or before 30th June if applicable.
- Harwoods Patisserie Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept a Card or to limit the use of a Card which we deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by misconduct or unauthorised use.
Harwoods Patisserie reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions but will inform customers with as much notice as possible.
If you have any enquires regarding the loyalty card scheme please email Sarah@harwoodspatisserie.co.uk.